Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

new arrivals / big contest coming wednesday!

good monday morning! if it is going to rain during the week i'm glad it's on mondays because then i don't feel bad about not being psyched it's a monday. if that makes sense? that and the rain waters my plants for me so i don't have to :)

we have been busy busy busy updating the store in holland and the showroom in grand rapids. i encourage you to check us out at lost and found on september 30 as they celebrate their one year anniversary! there will be deals and discounts galore (and specialty drinks).

i have been welcoming in fall with my home cooking as well. hence my first batch of chili this season
yummm cincinnati chili (it has chocolate in it!)

my first cup of hot apple cider from The Sparrow in Grand Rapids. I met my new Lost and Found space nneighbor Kelley who's space and blog is amazing! Follow her journey as she updates a house on heritage hill in grand rapids!

we have a BIG contest being announced this Wednesday. Stay tuned you will NOT want to miss it!

here are some new pics of the store :) enjoy this rainy monday!











No comments:

Post a Comment