Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

easter dresses

sorry friends. i haven't been posting lately. i've been stuck in a little blogging funk :/ however couldn't help but post these lovely new frocks by Emily and Fin that just came in today!

They are all under $90, cotton and lined.

Emily and Fin is a company that finds choice vintage items and replicates the fit and material in order to make vintage dresses sizeable!

sorry the years of delicious burger king value meals have made me unable to fit in the size 2 of the 50's :)

i just put them out on the floor. i have one of each size per store (will be available in GR Friday :)  )

come and get em!











2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses!! I love the last black and white dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that white one with the flowers and the blue accents! I just pinned it to my style board on pinterest. :) I've got to get in to your store soon! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete