Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Daily Inspirations and New Arrivals

hey it's abby....

recently i have been struggling with coming up with a name for my side of the biz. (i do the vintage clothing and make jewelry :)  ). i met with a branding and graphic designer named Megan Gilger.


<-- that's her!

let me just start with the fact that she is amazing! i knew she would get what i needed for my business right from the beginning.

however, i did not expect to obsess over her blog! if you haven't had a chance to check out the fresh exchange yet....i strongly suggest you do (WARNING: I am not responsible for any addictions) i warned you.


want to see some of the designs she came up with? what do you think?












i chose these two among a million (or 11) samples designs she sent me. she comes highly recommended by yours truly :)

I love her idea about posting things she finds in Internet land that inspire her. why not share them? so i will. stay tuned for my inspiration.

in the meantime how about some new arrivals?



















No comments:

Post a Comment