Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

a veiw from the ankles down

from the ankles down is not much of a view....but when your less than a foot tall it's all you got.

yup it's me gracie. you may know me as the FOUND watch dog but there is really alot more to me. i'm complex. i have needs.

i wake up in the morning and patrol the grounds. this includes my morning walk around to the back of the building because i have to scare away the bunnies.

next i go in to the store and i make sure the floor is clean...the rest i leave up to lucy...that cat.

i eat a hearty breakfast of chow and then retreat to my dog bed. you may think i'm just sleeping, i'm not.

secretly i'm watching all of your fabulous shoes walk by. i fantasize about trying them on or getting them in doggie versions. sometimes when the store is closed i try on vintage Ferragamos but they just don't look right.

some day....dare to dream.

well more later but in the meantime here are some beauty shots to get you through the day. and if you see me around, feel free to rub my belly.

xoxo gracie.


No comments:

Post a Comment