Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

burnin down the house!

we finally did it. revamped the entire grand rapids store! we started at four, i left around 10:30...who the heck knows when kelley left. we took everything down, brought in new treasures, and put it all back together again. it was exhausting but the end result is awesome. 

i made it home around 11 and went straight for the heating pad :) 

it was a great time though. we ordered pizza and troy boy (kelley's husband) brought us candy and fountain pop. joey (my husband) came just in time to haul a set of lockers off the front window stage. 

let us know what you think!








































































4 comments:

  1. The store looks AMAZING!! I love the red suitcases and your window display is so darn cute. If I was walking by the store I would definitely run in to check out your items!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Any Dog pics that look like my hounds abs...I coun't tell the pic was to far away... lmk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Laura hmmmmm I think there might be one that looks like mac. I'll take a better pic

    @Sayaka Thank you!

    ReplyDelete