Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

hot chocolate break.

it is that kind of day.

i put a sign on the door that said. "emergancy, needed coffee brb"

it was true. watching the snow fall and the temperature drop has put me in a cozy mood and i (abby) had stuff to do around here today! (in holland).

i moved around and re organized my clothing. measured some tables that i might buy myself because i have been working like crazy on my own house i also had some items to price and new vintage to steam.

re wind to before i did all this.

i sat down by the heater and couldn't get up. hence the emergancy coffee break.

i ran to Lemonjellos and got a white chocolate mocha (hey, the milk was non fat) and a chocolate chip cookie. again, the milk was non fat that has to count for something. plus i only had half the cookie.

sorry not the point of this story.

once i had a little coffee in me i was ready to go! i cleaned a bit and did my tasks above and now i am finishing up the day with this blog post and some pictures of new items.

enjoy and DRIVE SAFE!

xxoo ab





















1 comment: