Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

does that inspire you?

today i was reading an article in Town & Country magazine titled "You Send Me". the article dissected the high tech, fast pace, answer me now world that we live in.

and that's when i thought to myself...we walk around with our heads down thumbing through our phones and missing the nature and possible inspiration around us.

so many times i turn to the web to find my daily inspiration, i forget that even web inspiration comes from some place tangible and natural.

i decided to get off of my couch and away from watching Sex and the City re-runs to go  for a walk with my dogs and soak up the sunset, brisk spring wind, even the yucky worms on the sidewalk.

there are so many signs of spring all around... Michigan may just trick me in to thinking that it actually might come.

where are you finding your inspiration today?

love! Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment