Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

going up

what a lovely welcome to the new week. snow....really? oooh Michigan you never cease to amaze me.

on the bright side today is the last day to file your tax return. this is good for two reasons. 1.) my husband is an accountant and i will now actually get to see him. 2.) tax returns!

as much as i would like to think i would save mine....yeah right.

this late season snow drives me crazy, but i won't let it get me down. this weekend my husband and i had a chance to escape for his birthday. we started out at Bar Divani and took advantage of their amazing happy hour deals then we ventured on for some delicious sushi from Mirados (spicy philadelphia and deep fried crazy boy roll....yummm). after that we figured why not keep going? we continued on to Bistro Bella Vita for some delicious desserts and finished the night at Cygnus located in the Amway Grand Plaza hotel.

we felt like we were on vacation so we decided to make it a vacation and snagged a room at the JW Marriot. it was so fun to feel like you were far away but only a short drive from home. it made me realize how diverse west Michigan is.

where is this all going? (i'm sure you're asking)

As i stepped out of the elevator yesterday morning the monotone robot voice belted out, "going up" which got me thinking about Saturday at the store.

so many of you came in and voiced your support for FOUND. we felt so grateful to hear you say that FOUND is one of your favorite spaces and that the pieces bring back warm and good memories for you.

it is people like you that keep us going and allow us to do what we love every day. it makes me feel like we have no place to go except for "going up"

happy monday friends we appreciate you!

xxoo Abby

p.s. check out these dolls in a few of our prom dresses! they were so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blogpost abby! so excited for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I love the pic you just posted too!

    ReplyDelete