Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas is coming!

i can't believe that it is less than 2 weeks until Christmas! i need a little snow to get my back into the swing of the Christmas spirit.

last week Saturday after that beautiful little dusting of snow my husband and i went out for dinner and got ALL of our Christmas shopping done. i mean all of it.

mom hoppen
dad hoppen
loren
olivia
mom albers
dad albers
tim
sarah
jaci
noah
averi
e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e

then sunday i made homemade oatmeal muffins from my magnolia bakery cookbook and we wrapped all morning. about my wrapping theme, i used brown shipping paper and strips of flannel from old shirts as ribbon. made a nice looking package if i do say so myself.

i am starting to get in the holiday spirit i guess you could say.

one of my favorite blogs to draw fashion inspiration from is a sequin dress at breakfast. even the name makes me happy.

this week she posted 11 holiday what nots....the sequins and red lipstick catapulted me into the spirit of the holidays. i know what you are thinking lipstick...really?

trust me this will get you psyched for those holiday parties. i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment