Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

rifile hunting season

i'll be the first to admit it

i abby hoppen-albers has been a bit of a scrooge this year.

not to the extreme of some but my tree has been half decorated for about a week and i haven't picked out a theme for wrapping presents this year.

yea i have a theme every year for my gift wrap.

trying to shake this sour mood i bought holly berries and fir to decorate my home and office but that still didn't shake me.

until i walked in to the shop today to find kelley's rifile paper company order.

rifile paper christmas goodies = instant holiday spirit in perfect packaging.

ranging in price from $7-$16 you just can't go wrong. it's the perfectly priced splurge!

my personal favorite is the santa gift tags (found my theme!)

rifile is out now in grand rapids and will be in holland tomorrow!




my favorite! the gift tags!


post cards: $10 for packet of 10
boxed cards: $16 for box of 8
calendars: $28
gift tags: $7 for packet of 10
notepads: $8
recipe cards: $12 package of 12

other new arrivals






coming soon to both locations
more rifile paper
emily and fin
-rita jacket
- lucy dress
- betty dress
- peggy dress
- french curve tights (gray, black, brown)
- tabisock tights (navy, red, mustard, royal blue)

plus i am meeting with my secret vintage supplier thursday and will have new vintage in both locations by saturday/monday. (thinks party dresses, ponchos and jackets!)


No comments:

Post a Comment