Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

need your help

so if you've been following found for a while you know that up until thursday it has been strictly vintage. however not all of us can fit into those teeny tiny waistlines of the 50's.

people often ask, how were women so skinny!?

allow me to answer this one

they didn't have super sizes, jamocha shakes, the food network, or the pioneer woman.

so as i'm scouring the planet (literally i'm looking in spain and england) for wonderful vintage brands i'm discovering the world of minimums.

dilemma: i don't want to order stuff that you and i don't like.
dilemma 2: i don't want to order poor quality pieces
dilemma 3: i don't want to order items that will cost you or i a weeks salary.

so here are a few pieces i've found from different lines. please let me know what you think!

Kling line from Spain


$75


$55 (the top not those freaky panty pants things)


$75

Emily and Fin, London

$75


$95

$75

8000 Nerves, L.A


$149


$159


$89


ok so here is just a few. help. thoughts. comments help. 




6 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and that I'm so glad you opened up a shop in GR! When I lived in Holland I absolutely loved your shop, such a great source of inspiration and lovely finds. Can't wait to come visit! :) Love the lines above, would have to say I'd prolly buy the Kling or 8000 Nerves lines. Very pretty outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input Kate!

    We look forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought an Emily and Fin dress at your opening and I love it. I looked at their website and all their stuff is so cute and great! I vote for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pieces from Emily and Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another vote for Emily and Finn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving emily and fin and the delicate eyelet pieces from 8000 nerves! I think that emily and fin's price point is perfect for the market as well. :)

    ReplyDelete