Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Prints, Art, & Collages- oh my!

Art & Vintage prints look fabulous when collaged on a wall over a couch, in a dining room, in a stairwell, etc. In my own home, I have five distinct "sets" of framed vintage prints (botanicals, florals, dog prints, maps of Michigan/Grand Rapids, & animals). Putting together a nice collection can be tough. Sometimes you get lucky and find a book or set that is already matched... but I think mixing and matching what you can find adds depth and interest in your room. A carefully curated set of wall prints may take a while to collect, but once you put them up, they make a beautiful statement. See some inspiration below from the internet, my home, and the store:

Inspiration from the Internet



Inspiration from my Home

Inspiration by FOUND!

- Kelley







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the inspiration!! I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete