Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the mutt hut


What is it with designers and dogs? It occurred to me the other day that I cant think of anyone I know personally in the creative/design business that doesnt have a dog. Or 2. Or 3. Pick up any trade magazine and you will see the interiors featured almost always have the owners dog in at least one photo. The same goes for decorative items - the best animal themed fabric prints, artwork , accessories, etc. are dog themed.

  So what is it that attracts all of us creative types to be dog owners? Is it their personalities? The colors of their coats or the size and shape of the particular breed?

I know there is a general opinion that dogs reflect the traits of their owners so lets see how that adds up with our own design team here at FOUND.
 
First off - Kelley who has a beagle named 'Harper'. Harper is young, friendly, curious, wears stylish jackets, likes to be busy. Yep - that is a Kelley dog.

Next up - Abby - who has 2 Collies named 'Binks' and 'Butters'. Lots of hair, stubborn, love treats.Hhhhmmm . Bingo -

And last but not least - My dog named 'Gracie' who is a rescued Brussels Griffon. She was re-homed ( I am transplaned from Ohio), territorial, feisty, likes to be active, sometimes can be bitchy...Sounds about right! As long as no one says I look like her...
 
  What kind of dog are you?


my dog gracie




butters aka the fat one

1 comment: